College athletics are an honored tradition across many campuses. But amid a pandemic, athletics are also a potential safety concern.
VirusSAFE EDU™ gives your athletics staff and athletes a clear path forward. As students return to campus, student athletes and their coaches can resume training and practices while minimizing the risk of community spread.
How does it work? VirusSAFE EDU:
- Delivers the latest health and safety compliance checklists and reminders to your staff’s mobile devices in an easy-to-use app
- Offers customization to fit the cleaning and sanitization requirements of various athletics facilities, including practice facilities and areas where athletes compete
- Outlines the appropriate steps staff should take to ensure approved protocols have been performed, based on updated CDC, OSHA, and NIH procedures and NCAA return-to-sport guidelines
- Validates compliance that approved protocols have been performed in an easy-to-read dashboard
- Restores confidence among your coaching staff, athletes, fans, and campus community as athletes return to the field, court, and pool